Four Wheel Drive Northern Territory Association
The Four Wheel Drive Northern Territory is a non-profit making organization
Northern Territory Registered Association
- License Number: 00612C
- NT Government Incorporated Association Information:
Aims of the Association
- To represent the interests of member clubs and four-wheel drive users in general, to defend their right of access to public land and road networks, to undertake publicity and other campaigns to achieve this end.
- Protect the long-term interests of four wheel drive recreational users in the Northern Territory.
- Create more awareness amongst the public and governments of the role that four wheel drive recreational users play in the ecology of the Northern Territory.
- Represent the interests of four wheel drive users within conservation groups which the Association may from time to time join, by creating a greater awareness within such groups of the real interests and needs of four wheel drive users and promoting cooperation within the conservation movement in areas of mutual interest.
- consider conservation matters of wide public interest, relating to the activities of the subscribing clubs, to frame guidelines for member clubs regarding such issues and make public statements of Association Policy.
- Foster good relations amongst four wheel drive clubs and four wheel drive users.
- Promote four wheel driving as a recognized recreational activity
- Send representatives to seminars and discussion groups in relation to impending legislation on the use of four wheel drive and off-road vehicles.